Thursday, March 6, 2008

Vendor Steps up to the Plate, and Hits a Home Run!

When dealing with Vendors in the Cigar Industry, you will come across certain individuals who want the big bucks, and notoriety. That just doesn't work for me. These vendors bank on the number of people they associate with, but when it comes to values, moral judgements, and ethical practice's, they fall way short of the mark. I have run into some seedy character's and wont mention their names, but you know who you are and I will not promote your site even on my death bed. I'm talking about certain Cigar Blogs that feel the need to display arrogance. My Blog is a Resource Center, free to all, no tricks, no gimmicks, and especially no big hoops to jump through to selflessly promote their Blog.

I praise those who go above and beyond for cigar consumers, like: Sean Knutsen @ Boveda-Direct. This Marketing Director jumps through hoops for his customer's, not the other way around. I have given him all my business and refereed my readers to him because Sean is an expediter, and if somethings broke, he will fix it, like yesterday!!! I give Sean & Boveda-Direct a whopping 10+.

Keep up the great work Sean, and look forward to many more transaction's!

Best regards,
VinVango

JUKEBOX

JUKEBOX

JUKEBOX

Come-out Come-out Wherever You Are!

Pixar, Delivery Animation