Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cigar Chat Room's-Can you play Nice w/others?

Chat room's are popping up everywhere on just about every topic. In my experience it's best if you try a few forums to see how you get along with it's members. Not all forums are nice, and some are down right rude. I put together some really great forum Links (see title 15) list) for you to test drive. Remember, whats great/good for one person, may not workout for you. Register with a few, and see how people respond to you as a newbie to their site. If everyone comes out to greet you, that's a good sign! Feel the mood of the members, are they stale n old acting, or upbeat n warm. I found my forum "Social Cigar", and can't say enough great things about it's members and website. Take a look at my Title: (15) (scroll down), and browse the list of chat room's that I registered & researched.

Play nice with others, but don't get played!

Vinvango

JUKEBOX

JUKEBOX

JUKEBOX

Come-out Come-out Wherever You Are!

Pixar, Delivery Animation