Monday, March 24, 2008

New Services for 2008!

I have been very busy lately but not busy enough for my Blog and Readers. I have spent a lot of time adding "Services" that will make it easy for you to buy Goods & Services. You can now book a flight on Private Jet, utilize Price Line to book a Vacation or Business Trip, purchase cigars, accessories, Social Cigar Chat Room, Coffee, Bed & Bath Products for you and your Kid(s), Sandals Bahamas Vacation, Amazon.com, and Gifts from the Discovery Shop. I have given you the reader choices in a one-stop-shop forum. I will continue to add more Links that will make your life easier. This is your Library, free and accessible 24/7, and if there's you want to see added to my blog, just email me, and I'll do my best.

All of these Hyper Links for Goods & Services can be found on my Blog at:

  • 2) Shopping Mall #1, and
  • 28) Shopping Mall #2
You may have noticed that I gave every Header a number, so that you can easily remember where it is/was, and in future Post Threads I will reference a topic with it's corresponding number for faster locating.

I look forward to adding more user friendly services for 2008!

Best regards,

Vinvango

JUKEBOX

JUKEBOX

JUKEBOX

Come-out Come-out Wherever You Are!

Pixar, Delivery Animation