Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cigars International: Doing Better Than Ever!

When I first started buying Cigars by the Box I found that there were about ten top online retailers selling about the same inventory for about the same price, until I started comparing. Cigars have never been cheap and they never will be, so I decided to learn all that I could about the product "Tobacco" and work my way up to the finished product. Wow, I thought I knew something about cigars until I peeled away the layers. I could'nt believe how information is available on the subject, so much so, that I had to put all of what I've learned somewhere useful, not only for myself but for those who needed information in one place, like a Library or better yet, a "Portal". Village Humidor is my portal, and I make it accessible to all of you cigar enthusiast's. In previous blogs I describe how to get emails, newsletters, and catalogs from most of all the top retailers. One retailer that continues to stand out is Cigars International. If your looking for cigars that everyone seems to be carrying, give CI a try and compare, you may walk away with a better deal than you first anticipated. CI's March catalog is out, and full of great bargains.

I give you the tools, now it's up to you to use them!

Vinvango

JUKEBOX

JUKEBOX

JUKEBOX

Come-out Come-out Wherever You Are!

Pixar, Delivery Animation