Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Review of the new: Social Cigar-Chat Room

I had the opportunity to stumble upon a chat room called the Social Cigar. It's one of the newest additions to the Camacho Cigar Maker's official website. Just so you know a little about me, I don't lead cigar smokers to chat rooms because I find it to be a personal thing that you need to find out about through friend, Herf or even a Cigar Convention. However, this is the exception. I did register (sign-up) and was greeted by some of the chatters. The Moderator in charge is Dylan Austin who is currently employed by Camacho Cigars and his right hand moderator is Tommyboymartin. They give you a warm welcome and ask you to start posting right away. They have approximately 1,200 Members at the moment, and growing. Live chat is the norm, and any topic goes with cigars being the primary topic. Chat room's are becoming more and more popular these days, especially when they allow you to basically build your own blog on their Social Cigar website. I found this to be on the cutting edge for things to come.

I wish Social Cigar all the best!

Vinvango

JUKEBOX

JUKEBOX

JUKEBOX

Come-out Come-out Wherever You Are!

Pixar, Delivery Animation