Friday, August 17, 2007

This is no ordinary Cigar Blog, this is a Lifestyle!

Why is my Blog going to be your one stop "Resource Center" for all of your cigar needs and wants? Well, let me proudly inform you that Village Humidor is a blog that encompasses all the current aspects of the cigar industry. How do I use your site vinvango? Easy, you think of something either you need or want and I will have a "Link" pertaining to your exact desire. There are headers (Titles) that give a brief description of what your looking for, under the header are links with multiple vendors to choose from. I've put together choices for you under each header, so that you aren't limited in your search. If you've been bit by the cigar bug, and now find yourself with a deep passion for cigars, join the club. I needed an outlet for my passion, so I put this blog together so you can have all the resources I have, but on one site, "Village Humidor". It takes me about 1/2 day everyday, sifting through emails, catalogs, specials, books and magazines to come up with fresh, current and critiqued material for you, the reader! My goal is to educate my readers on all of the aspects of cigars, from Christopher Columbus to Rocky Patel's newest release (LOL). All of the vendors/links have been critiqued by myself using very high standards. If it's on my blog, it's worthy. You need to check out my cigar Contest section and enter each one. I have won 3-different contest's this year, all of which are on my list. I get every catalog, every email, every newsletter, every advertised cigar special/blowout/sampler deal, and up to date information on events, tax laws/bans and still find time for a good life. I update my blog everyday, so that the contest's are current, the specials are still active, the news is fresh and all of this at your finger tips and free. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with my "Village Humidor blog" and then start pointing and clicking your way to the connoisseur or even Aficionado designation.

This is a great time to be passionate about cigars (vinvango)!

Best regards,

Vinvango

JUKEBOX

JUKEBOX

JUKEBOX

Come-out Come-out Wherever You Are!

Pixar, Delivery Animation